Welcome Guest (Register -  Login)  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist Search The Forum Search forum topics Search psychologists Search psychologists Help Help
 Navigation

Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Latest Forum Posts

We have 6654 registered users.
The newest registered user is kayleenora.

Our users have posted a total of 3019 articles within 1202 topics in 15 forums.
Last post by hongwei28

Site Feedback, Questions and Suggestions
 Psychotherapy.co.za - Discussion GroupsSite Feedback, Questions and Suggestions
Subject Topic: www.thetexansclub.com Post ReplyPost New Topic
 www.thetexansclub.com
<< Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
hongwei28
Posted: 2019 May 14 at 4:53am | IP Logged Quote hongwei28

Group: Regular Member
It’s Hair of the Dog.Let’s get right to it because I’ve been putting up Christmas decorations all weekend Youth Max Scharping Jersey , I’m tired, and I want to go to bed.As always, in finest Hair of the Dog tradition, all swear words have been replaced with the word [kitten] for sanitary purposes.Pregame Thoughts:BFDFirst Quarter:MDCBFDUT(Watson called down on a sack, I assume because someone else was using the refs’ eyes at the moment)UTBFDVegaBFDMDC (to BFD)Vega (to BFD)UT (to BFD)(Texans kick a field goal, lead 3-0.)MDCVegaCapt Ron (to BFD)BFDWestonKenneth L.Capt RonVegaWhy are we giving so much cushion to Robby Anderson on 3rd and 3? I feel like we overthink things sometimes.WestonUTKenneth L.UTVegaKenneth L.(Jets kick a field goal.Game is tied 3-3.)MDCUT (to MDC)Capt RonWestonBFDUTMDCBFDMDCUT (to BFD)Second Quarter:Capt RonWestonUTCapt Ron(Texans kick another field goal, lead 6-3.)UTCapt RonMDCVegaWestonBFDUT:Kenneth L.BFDCapt RonVegaCapt RonUTKenneth L.MDCCapt RonMDC(Clemson Connection for the touchdown.Texans lead 13-3.)UTCapt RonVegaBFDVega(Texans kick another field goal, lead 16-3.)UTBFDKenneth L.UTCapt RonWestonCapt RonBFD(Jets score a passing touchdown.Jets miss the extra point.Texans lead 16-9.)UTWestonVegaHalftime Reactions:BFDWestonBFDCapt RonWeston (to Capt Ron)Capt RonThird Quarter:VegaBFDMDCCapt RonUTMDC (to Capt Ron)Capt RonWeston(Jets score a touchdown White Max Scharping Jersey , somehow still trailing the Texans 16-15.)MDCBFDCapt RonUT (to Capt Ron)Weston(Watson gets sacked.)UTWestonBFDWestonVegaUT (to Vega)Capt RonBFDUTFourth Quarter:VegaMDCBFDVega(Texans kick a field goal, lead 19-15.)UTBFDCapt RonVegaUTBFDCapt RonUT(Jets throw an incomplete pass.)UTCapt Ron (to UT)(Jets score a touchdown, lead 22-19.)UTVegaUTBFDWestonCapt Ron(Clemson Connection scores a touchdown, putting the Texans back in the lead 26-22.Hopkins potentially injures himself on the play.)MDCCapt RonJeremyBFDWestonVegaWestonUTBFD(Texans score another field goal, lead 29-22.)UT(Texans win 29-22, go to 10-4 on the season with a possibility of getting a bye.)Postgame Reactions:BFDWhat another stupid [kitten]ing game.Capt RonIt should feel better to be a fan of a team with 10 wins in the NFL.Diehard ChrisI just finished the game on the DVR. I have one question. Is there ANY [KITTEN]ING SCENARIO at MetLife Stadium that doesn’t result in an air raid siren??? Capt RonIt sounded like they hammered that horn non-stop throughout the game. How is that entertaining for the attending crowd? I assume it is only used for the Jets (and not the Giants), as if to suggest that there is an imminent threat from the sky to get the crowd pumped up. Honestly, I’d burn my season tickets if I had to live through more than one or two horn blasts per game.WestonI have no idea but it was preposterous. I felt like I was at a rap concert with the air horn going off after every song Vyncint Smith Jersey , which rules, but in this instance, the Jets deserve every bad thing to ever happen to them. Game Balls:Offense - DeAndre Hopkins, who got 10 receptions for 170 yards.Defense - J.J. Watt was in the backfield all day with two sacks, a forced fumble, and 6 tackles on the afternoon.Special Teams - Ka’imi Fairbairn, the true engine of this mighty offense, with five field goals.Have a different opinion about who should get a game ball?Want to see your name lodged forever in the annals of the internet?That’s what comments are for.Get to it! Your one-stop shop for Houston Texans Jordan Thomas Jersey , local sports, and news from around the league for Tuesday, January 22, 2019."Houston Texans NewsTexans QB Deshaun Watson named to first Pro Bowl (Houston Chronicle)Texans will play Jaguars in London in 2019 season (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsOwner: Saints ‘unfairly deprived’ of SB opportunity (NFL.com)Multiple Eagles defend Wentz after sourced report (NFL.com)Chiefs are considering changes to defensive staff (NFL.com)Armstead: ‘Too late’ to admit ref erred on no-call (NFL.com)QB Smith spotted publicly for first time since injury (NFL.com)NFL announces matchups for international games (NFL.com)All 52 MVP seasons of the Super Bowl era ranked (NFL.com)Todd Gurley wasn’t hurt Sunday, just played ‘sorry’ (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsRockets fail to lift off against Sixers (The Dream Shake)Rockets trade Carmelo Anthony to Bulls (The Dream Shake)Rockets Roster Moves: Kenneth Faried officially signed, James Nunnally waived (The Dream Shake)New Faces from Old Places: Kenneth Faried (The Dream Shake)

View hongwei28's Profile Search for other posts by hongwei28 Back to Top

<< Prev Topic Site Feedback, Questions and Suggestions Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version