Welcome Guest (Register -  Login)  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist Search The Forum Search forum topics Search psychologists Search psychologists Help Help
 Navigation

Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Latest Forum Posts

We have 6672 registered users.
The newest registered user is yuanyuan456.

Our users have posted a total of 3032 articles within 1213 topics in 15 forums.
Last post by liny195

Site Feedback, Questions and Suggestions
 Psychotherapy.co.za - Discussion GroupsSite Feedback, Questions and Suggestions
Subject Topic: www.packerslockerroom.com Post ReplyPost New Topic
 www.packerslockerroom.com
<< Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
liny195
Posted: 2019 December 28 at 5:21am | IP Logged Quote liny195

Group: Regular Member
Browns receiver Odell Beckham has vowed that 2020 will be the best year of his life. And so the next question becomes whether he’ll be playing for the Browns during the best year of his life.It’s not a stretch to think that Beckham or the Browns or both will decide to move on after a year. If Beckham decides to utilize some of the power that NFL players have acquired in recent years Reggie White Jersey , he could end up talking or tweeting his way out of Cleveland, regardless of whether the Browns want him to go.The folks at SportsLine.com recently published odds regarding OBJ’s team as of the first week of next season. The Browns are the overwhelming favorite at -500 (bet $500 to win $100). Next are the Patriots at +400 (bet $100 to win $400), the Packers at +600, the 49ers at +750, the Vikings at +800, the Bills at +900, the Raiders at +1000, and the Jets at +1200.Beckham has made clear his past interest in playing for the Patriots; if Brady sticks around, that would be an intriguing potential move. The 49ers are more viable than the odds would indicate. They had been linked to Beckham late last year Lance Kendricks Jersey White , and they made a play for him once he became available with the Giants. As to the rest, the most compelling potential destination would be the Jets, since it would bring him back to New York, where his career began and where he had his biggest game as a Brown, in Week Two against the Jets.It’s also important to keep an eye on the Los Angeles teams. The Rams are always looking to make a big splash, and Brandin Cooks‘ concussion issues could make them think about making a move. And the Chargers need to realize that it’s critical to combine substance and style in order to resonate in L.A. Beckham would go a long way toward properly christening that new stadium.Contractually, it would be easy for Cleveland to move on. The deal currently has $2.75 million in guaranteed salary for 2020. Another $11.25 million in base salary becomes fully guaranteed on March 20.But that money inevitably will be paid by whoever employs Beckham in September; although the Browns would carry the $14 million in cap charges until a trade happens, the $14 million in cash and cap obligations would disappear instantly, if he’s traded.One practical impediment to a trade could be an effort by Beckham to get a new contract. He reportedly was miffed that Antonio Brown finagled a trade and a new contract earlier this year. If Beckham will initiate a power play as to where he next plays Womens Jaire Alexander Jersey , he should take it a step farther and make a power play as to how much he gets paid.Ultimately, it all may come down to whether Beckham believes 2020 will be his best year only if he finds another new team, whether the Browns will accommodate him with a private request to be traded, and if not whether Beckham will take his case for a new area code public.Those questions will be influenced in large part by what happens over the balance of the 2019 season. If the Browns win more games and Beckham gets more involved in the offense, maybe he’ll want to stay. Matt LaFleur hasn’t coached his first NFL game yet.But he already knows how to turn an injury report into an object lesson.Via Jim Owczarski of the , the Packers coach turned his own blown Achilles from a basketball game last week into something with a moral.“We’re all going to face a little bit of adversity,” LaFleur said. “You can’t let it hold us back. So that’s just kind of like my mindset, you know? It is what it is and you make the best out of whatever situation comes.”LaFleur is having surgery today, and will be coaching from a cart through the rest of OTAs and minicamp. He was able to throw the first pitch in a charity softball game last night Womens Blake Martinez Jersey , while wearing a walking boot. The 39-year-old head coach said he knew immediately the injury was a significant one.“A couple weeks ago I kind of tweaked my calf on the other side,” he said. “But this one, I knew immediately. It was way more forceful. I thought somebody hit me in the leg. I looked around and nobody’s by me. It’s just one of those deals. We’ll rebound. We’ll be back.”Wide receiver Davante Adams said he couldn’t see anything different in LaFleur’s approach during practice, despite the fact he wasn’t on his own two feet.“He was out there on his golf cart the other day so he was still pretty mobile,” Adams said. “He was still rolling up next to me and coaching up and doing the same things. I don’t think it’s really going to stop him too much from the way he kind of does things. He’s always around. And it’s a good thing. It’s a good way to get a feel for the type of guy he is.“It obviously shows how much the game means to him and with being an offense that he’s really comfortable with and been in for a while, he sees it a certain way. He sees it, so it’s not always, he’ll come up to me saying ‘I need you to run this better’ but asking me how I feel about things and just interacting and stuff like that. I see it being pretty consistent.”And he’s not going to let a basketball injury stop him.

View liny195's Profile Search for other posts by liny195 Back to Top

<< Prev Topic Site Feedback, Questions and Suggestions Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version